Anyone can be "the family chef". You just need good recipes and techniques! Chef Amy Fothergill shares her best recipes with you for quick and easy dishes with an emphasis on gluten-free.

Get information here about her cookbook, The Warm Kitchen: Gluten-Free Recipes Anyone Can Make and Everyone Will Love.

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

The Family Chef blog has moved

For many of you who have followed me over the years, thank you. As my business has grown, I have decided it makes sense to have one single point of contact, rather than 4 different places to find information about The Family Chef.


This blog started everything for me and has been a great outlet. Don't worry, though; I'm still going to blog, just from a different site.


So, if you have arrived at The Family Chef's blog and are looking for my recipes, tips, stories, and more, just hop on over to my blog here. I simply merged everything there.








On my new revised website, you can also find things like:

  • Recipes
  • Gluten-free resources like how to stock your pantry, web sites, and more
  • Information about The Warm Kitchen cookbook, including how to buy
  • Meal ideas
  • Product recommendations
  • Book reviews
  • My fabulous gluten-free flour blend
  • Links to videos
  • ...and more.

In the newsletter, you can find recipes (some that can only be found in the newsletter and not on the blog), articles, tips, and information about events. You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any point. For now, if you want to continue to receive blog posts, sign up for the newsletter here. If you already receive the newsletter, you are good to go.

Thanks! If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to me at amy@amythefamilychef.com.

So, please stay tuned as Amy, The Family Chef evolves. I hope you stay with me.


1 comment:

candy said...

Wow! It is great work done. I am also a student of culinary art and love to enjoy reading new things, and mostly I learn online. Thanks for sharing